Managing multiple projects is as much an art as it is a science. Handling multiple projects means more than just dealing with multiple schedules; it involves multiple risks, stakeholders and budgets. As manger today, one has to be a master juggler, responsible for keeping several balls in the air even as new balls are randomly tossed in from al sides. This course provides the organizational skills and management strategies required to tackle multiple projects, roles, and responsibilities.
To manage multiple projects effectively, you need to recognize priorities and delegate wisely not an easy feat in today’s complex environment. To do that successfully, you need an extensive understanding of how risk, human resources, schedules and costs must be integrated.
Participants will be able to:
- Learn how to stay in control of multiple projects while staying on target with your objectives, deadlines and budgets, in order to gain control of your time, your projects and definitely your priorities.
- Discover how to establish priorities by setting goals that will serve as your guide.
- Increase the organization’s capacity to manage multiple projects while optimizing project development costs
- Master how to build teamwork, leadership and manage human resources
- Manage capital improvement plans and capital projects while managing project change effectively
- Establish consensus for procedures, processes and tools and optimize PM practices across multiple projects
- Apply risk management on concurrent multiple projects
Who Should Attend?
Project managers, team members, project engineers, design engineers, project leaders, industrial engineers, programmers, designers, business analysts, architects, testers, quality team members, SW consultants, functional managers, information technology professionals, and all Individuals who work or a member in the project management.
- Comprehensive Course-In-Book Training Study Slides
- A valuable Text Book in Managing Multiple Projects
- Completion Certificate (35 Contact Hours)