While this course is devoted to a particular viewpoint with respect to project management for construction, it is not solely intended for owners and their direct representatives. By understanding the entire process, all participants can respond more effectively to the owner’s needs in their own work, in marketing their services, and in communicating with other participants. This course is intended primarily as a practical project management workshop for construction industry. Examples and discussion are chosen to remind participants that project management is a challenging, dynamic and exciting enterprise and not just a record of past practices. The course will be very essential and useful to professionals who wish up-to-date understandings on project management.
The Participants will:
- Learn the construction management and design process which should be of interest to anyone engaged in project management for construction.
- Understand the basic philosophy and principles of Construction project management stakeholders.
- Learn the techniques and requirements during Construction Management project planning, including risk assessment, cost estimation, forecasting and economic evaluation.
- Know how to maximize, during planning and design phase, project major cost savings that was obtained during the eventual construction and operation phases.
- Master the techniques for control of time, cost and quality during the construction phase.
Who Should Attend?
Project managers, team members, project engineers, architectures, design engineers, project leaders, industrial engineers, program managers, operations managers, functional and facilities managers, Construction Practitioners and all Individuals need to learn the Construction Management t and apply them to their projects to add values and improve the rate of return.
- Comprehensive course -In-Book Training Material
- A valuable Reference Text Book on Construction Management
- Completion Certificate (28 Contact Hours)