Financial statement analysis is designed for informed business persons, investors, and creditors who must understand how to read, interpret, and analyze financial statements. This course provides and describes many methods for analyzing financial statements from a non-financials’ perspective. By managing financial aspects of an organization, management can determine the company’s key profitability, efficiency, liquidity, and solvency ratios. Additionally, financial management can enhance the organization chance for success in investing, lending, and decision making.
- Describe the art of finance and key financial terms in Construction Industry
- Determine your role in company finances.
- Discuss various types of financial reports, etc. income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, and statements of retained earnings.
- Identify and analyze important financial data and make financial decision in Construction Industry
- Learn how to Implement the tools and techniques to examine the past and current financial statements to evaluate the organization’s financial position and determine its financial future risks.
Who Should Attend?
Project managers, team members, project engineers, construction staff, design engineers, project leaders, industrial engineers, program managers, operations managers, functional managers, information technology professionals, and all Individuals need to understand how to make financial decision in the construction industry, and learn all about the fundamentals of accounting, finance, and economy.
- Comprehensive Course-In-Book Training Study Slides
- Valuable text book in Construction Financial Management
- Completion Certificate (28 Contact Hours)