This comprehensive PMP EXAM PREP course will prepare you to pass the Project Management Professional (PMP)® examination. The course is addressing the main Domains (People, Process, and Business Environment) which are required to be managed via understanding the enablers by applying the required Tasks and Tools & techniques needed to successfully manage any projects. This has been kept up to date with the framework of knowledge outlined by the Project Management Institute’s (PMI-PMBOK)® Guide Six Edition and Agile Practice Guide, 2017.
- Prepare to take the (PMP)® exam and learn how to pass it on the first attempt
- Understand how manage projects based on the best practices as per the (PMI-PMBOK)® 6th Edition, 2017 and (PMI-PMBOK)® 7th Edition, 2021
- Master how to create high performance team through Building the Team, Empowering the Team Members and Stakeholders, and Engaging and Supporting Virtual Teams with Shared Understanding about the Starting the Project.
- Master how to start the project through planning and managing project scope, budget, resources, schedule, and quality.
- Understand how to Integrate Project Planning Activities, manage procurements, and establish project governance structure and Project/Phase Closure.
- Excel in Doing the Work through Assessing and Managing Risks and communications, creating Project Artifacts, Managing Project Changes and Issues, while Ensuring Knowledge Transfer to Project Continuity
- Learn how to Lead a Team, support their performance, manage conflicts, and apply Emotional Intelligence to promote Team performance.
- Understand how to keep the Business in Mind, learn how to Manage Compliance Requirements, Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value, Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes.
- Lear how to Support Organizational Change, and Employ Continuous Process Improvement
- Understand the 2021 (PMP)® exam structure and different type of questions
- Learn to visualize, memorize and remember project management terms, concepts, theories, methods, approaches and formulas
- Exercise and practice on the exam simulated questions to eliminate the anxiety of taking the exam
Who Should Attend?
Project managers, team members, project engineers, design engineers, project leaders, industrial engineers, program managers, operations managers, functional managers, information technology professionals, and all Individuals need to prepare for Project Management Institute’s (PMP)® certification exam as quickly as possible to successfully pass the exam.
- Comprehensive Course-In-Book Training Study Slides.
- Valuable (PMP)® Online Simulation Mock Exams, 1,300 Q/A
- (PMI-PMBOK)® Seventh Edition from Project Management Institute (PMI)®
- Certified Completion Certificate (35 Contact Hours)
There are no reviews yet.