The (PMP)® designation is recognized worldwide as the standard of the profession, attesting to one’s core knowledge and understanding of critical Project Management concepts, principles and techniques. Certification sets Project Management Professionals (PMP®‘s) shows that you have mastered essential project management skills and knowledge. This comprehensive five days (PMP)® EXAM PREP course will prepare the participant to pass the (PMP)® Examination. The course is kept up to date with the framework of knowledge outlined by the Project Management Institute’s PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition, 2017.
- Prepare to take the (PMP)® exam and learn how to pass it on the first attempt
- Understand how the Ten Management Knowledge Areas are mapped to the Five Process Groups as per the PMI PMBOK® 6th Edition
- Master the tips, tricks, tools and the techniques on how to approach and solve the questions
- Learn to visualize, memorize, and remember project management terms, concepts, theories, methods, approaches and formulas
- Exercise and practice on the exam simulated questions to eliminate the anxiety of taking the exam
Who Should Attend?
Project managers, team members, project engineers, design engineers, project leaders, industrial engineers, program managers, operations managers, functional managers, information technology professionals, and all Individuals need to prepare for Project Management Institute’s (PMP)® certification exam as quickly as possible to successfully pass the exam.
- Comprehensive Course-In-Book Training Study Slides
- Valuable “Achieve PMP Success” Text Book & Free Online access to more than 1,300 PMP Q/A
- PMI-PMBOK® Sixth Edition Text Book from PMI®
- Completion Certificate (35 Contact Hours)