Planning is influencing the future by making decisions based on missions, needs and objectives. This course will provide an overview of the project management planning, Scheduling and Control, covering the fundamentals and the project management application using the powerful tool of Oracle Primavera P6 latest version. Participants will establish an understanding of cutting edge project controls using Oracle Primavera P6 by learning both the Foundation level and Advanced Level in order to manage any type of projects effectively and in more efficient ways.
Participants will learn how to:
- Define project requirements, expectations, and Roles & Responsibilities, and develop WBS.
- Develop Project Schedule using PDM diagramming and analysis using CPM technique
- Work with Project Cost Estimation, budgeting, monitoring and controlling
- Monitor, control, status and develop performance measurement reports using S-Curve and EVM techniques
- Analyze and interpret plan and schedule reports, and how to meet customer requirements
Who Should Attend?
Project and Program Managers, schedulers, planners, supervisors, PMO Managers and team members, IT Managers and staff from any business functional departments who needs to improve understanding of how to plan, and schedule tasks and activities using Oracle Primavera P6 to manage and control projects.
- Comprehensive Course Training Study Slides
- Practical lessons, exercises, examples, quizzes and many tests
- Completion Certificate (35 Contact Hours)