Managing Agile Projects draws inspiration from concepts and techniques from other disciplines. Agile is a topic of growing importance in project management. The (PMI-ACP)® certification recognizes an individual’s expertise in using agile practices in their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through agile tools and techniques. Agile project management is becoming more popular in the software industry, and its popularity is constantly increasing as more and more organizations are adapting the agile methodologies. In these organizations, having a (PMI-ACP)® certification will certainly give you an edge over a non-(PMI-ACP)® project manager.
Participants completing the Agile Project Management certification (PMI-ACP)® Course will be able to:
- Understand the tasks, tools and techniques, and knowledge and skills required to use agile principles and practices in project management.
- Learn the agile practices, tools, and techniques being used by project management practitioners.
- Practice how to implement the Agile Framework and lead basic Agile project teams.
- Learn the tips and the tricks for different (PMI-ACP)® exam questions, and how to solve them.
- Prepare the smart way to study for the (PMI-ACP)® Certification Exam, and manage to pass successfully.
Who Should Attend:
Project managers, team members, project engineers, design engineers, project leaders, industrial engineers, programmers, software engineers, business analysts, program managers, operations managers, functional managers, information technology professionals, and all Individuals need to prepare for Project Management Institute’s (PMI-ACP)® certification exam effective manner and to successfully pass the exam.
- Comprehensive Course-In-Book Training Study Slides
- Valuable Text Book in Agile Project Management
- Completion Certificate (28 Contact Hours)