Project management is essential to the success of every aspect of IT. Without it, projects will be delayed, cost too much, and often never reach completion. Learn how to think like a project manager and see how it will change what you are doing—and the results you get. Most IT project failures can be traced to poor planning. The course will show you how to avoid this trend and instead show the seeds of project success. You will be able to design each step of a project and pull it all together into a workable plan. The course will cover all IT project management tasks related to end-user’s expectations, Quality management, how to measure it, and how to get quality plans into the overall project plan will be delivered, estimation techniques to determine realistic budget and delivery date, making project plan that is easily maintained in order to meet your commitments, and to determine future performance, staffing and determining the required resources for the project, managing risk and how to incorporate its considerations into project plan.
The Participants will learn how to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of Project Management principles, processes and procedures and their application and context on IT and business projects
- Be more effective, robust and disciplined in managing different types of IT projects
- Understand how to make project selection and prioritization effectively, initiate and plan an IT project using objective setting, risk management and scheduling techniques in a professional manner
- Identify realistic planning and control metrics, along with other project management activities, to maximize the probability of project success by accomplishing the major activities of IT project control and closure
- Identify effective communication, team building and relationship concepts that can improve IT project performance
Who Should Attend?
Project and program managers, team members, project engineers, project Leaders, IT managers, IT engineers, ERP specialists, telecom Managers, telecom engineers, SW developers, analysts, testers and mostly all those who are involved in the Business of IT and Telecommunications, product managers, and all business people who are involved in IT projects.
- Comprehensive course -In-Book Training material
- A valuable Read-out Text Book on IT Project Management
- Completion Certificate (35 Contact Hours)
There are no reviews yet.