Project management isn’t just for construction engineers and military logistics experts anymore. Today, in addition to the regular duties of your job, you are often expected to take on extra assignments – and to get that additional job done well, done under budget, and done on time. The 5-day course is intended to familiarize participants with the most common terms, tools & techniques, and processes to successfully manage any project in all industries.
The objective of this course is to provide a broad and practical understanding of the practice of Project Management, by delivering a basic project management-training package, hence improving the best practices, and to give individuals the confidence and tools to carry out successful project management program. Participants will:
- Learn and understand what “projects” are and how they are becoming a part of organizational thinking
- Understand project manager roles and responsibilities and required skills
- Learn how to plan, schedule project tasks, identify the project key success factors, and manage stakeholders
- Master the tasks required in working with Risk, Quality and issues, and control costs
- Know how to conclude the project, delivering project outcomes & capturing lessons learned
Who Should Attend?
New Project managers, team members, project engineers, design engineers, project leaders, industrial engineers, programmers, designers, business analysts, architects, testers, quality team members, SW consultants, functional managers, information technology professionals, and all Individuals who work or a member in the project management.
- Comprehensive Course-In-Book Training Study Slides
- A valuable Text Book in Fundamentals of Project Management
- Completion Certificate (35 Contact Hours)