Project management isn’t just for construction engineers and military logistics experts anymore. Today, in addition to the regular duties of your job, you are often expected to take on extra assignments – and to get that additional job done well, done under budget, and done on time. This course is not intended to take you from a supervisory or administrative position to that of a project manager. However, these two days will familiarize you with the most common terms and the most current thinking about projects and project management.
Planning and managing projects to meet the agreed project objectives, resource, time and cost constraints, and quality requirements is critical in today’s competitive environment. The course is intended for those taking on project management for the first time, or taking on a leadership role within a project, or currently moving along a career path to become a project manager. It provides a sound grounding in the core project management fundamentals, processes, and techniques. The course introduces participants to key project management concepts, the project management processes, and to key techniques necessary to structure, plan, manage and conclude any project.
The objective of this course is to provide a broad and practical understanding of the practice of Project Management, by delivering a basic project management-training package, hence improving the best practices, and to give individuals the confidence and tools to carry out successful project management program. The course offers the opportunity to obtain an in-depth grasp of the fundamentals of project management, and learn all you need to know in order to plan, lead, and conclude all aspects of a highly effective and results focused project. You will gain all the tools and techniques to manage your project’s time, cost and quality in order to achieve your business objectives. However, in addition to this and, even more importantly, you will gain an insight and understanding into the ‘people side’ of project management. This will give you the edge over your peers ensuring all your projects are a recognized success. Participants will:
- Learn and understand what “projects” are and how they are becoming a part of organizational thinking
- Understand how to identify his/her role as project manager and the skills required of him/her
- Learn how to recognize the steps that must be taken to keep schedule on track and on budget
- Know how to identify the key factors in project success and managing stakeholders
- Master the tasks required in working with Risk, Quality and issues
- Identify how establish guidelines for building and controlling a budget
- Master the skills at presenting ideas and asking for feedback
- Learn how to identify techniques for managing meetings and helping project team working together
- Know the key stage of concluding the project, delivering project outcomes, & capturing lessons learned in order to apply in future projects.
Who Should Attend?
New Project managers, team members, project engineers, design engineers, project leaders, industrial engineers, programmers, designers, business analysts, architects, testers, quality team members, SW consultants, functional managers, information technology professionals, and all Individuals who work or a member in the project management.
- Comprehensive Course-In-Book Training Study Slides
- A valuable Read-out Text Book
- Completion Certificate (14 Contact Hours)
There are no reviews yet.