Earned value management is a set of project management best practices. Simply it is a project management methodology that facilitates an objective measurement for the project performance. EVM helps in measuring the project progress, project status, project trend and project forecast. In this workshop, participants will be introduced to the EVP concepts and how to implement the EVM as the most effective and the efficient approach for project performance measurement and project performance management. Participants will experience creating an earned value management baseline, determining earned value from project status, calculating earned value management indices, and estimating final cost and completion date.
Participants attending this course will be able to:
- Understand the principles of Earned Value Management technique
- Learn how to setup the structure and the project WBS in order to control the project scope, time and costs
- Master the calculations of project variances, performance indices and project forecasts
- Analyze the project status, progress, trend, and forecasts and develop correction plan
- Learn all required in order to prepare for the Earned Value Professional (EVP) Certification Exam administered by the Association for the Advancement of Costs Engineering International (AACEI) International.
Who Should Attend?
Project managers, team members, project engineers, design engineers, project leaders, industrial engineers, program managers, operations managers, functional managers, information technology professionals, and all Individuals need to learn the Earned Value Management and apply them to their projects to add values and improve the rate of return.
- Comprehensive course -In-Book Training material
- A Practical Guide to Earned Value Management (EVM) valuable text book
- Completion Certificate (28 Contact Hours)