Business analysis is a set of tasks and techniques used by business analysis who works as a liaisons among stakeholders to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization; and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. The course will expedite the process for the preparation of the (PMI-PBA)® (PMI Professional in Business Analysis) credential that recognizes an individual’s expertise in business analysis, and using the business analysis tools and techniques to improve the overall success of projects.
After the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define the profession of business analysis and learn a set of commonly accepted practices
- Master the skills necessary to effectively performing business analysis work
- Learn how to employ different competencies, knowledge, skills, terminology, and attitudes that any business analysts use when performing business analysis tasks.
- Master the five business Analysis domains to prepare for the (PMI-PBA)® Certification Exams:
- Needs Assessment Domain,
- Planning Domain,
- Analysis Domain,
- Traceability and Monitoring Domain,
- Evaluation Domain
Who Should Attend?
Business Analysts, Product Managers, Systems Analysts, Team Leads, Systems Architect, Solution Testers, Systems Designers, Operations Managers, technology professionals, and all Individuals who liaisons between stakeholder in any organization to achieve business goals, as well as those who is interested to prepare for the (PMI-PBA)® certification exam from the PMI and successfully pass the exam.
- Comprehensive Course-In-Book Training Study Slides
- Valuable Text Book in Business Analysis
- Completion Certificate of 21 hours