Procurement refers to the practices involved in engaging resources from outside (and also possibly within) an organization to do work (construct, fabricate, manufacture, etc.), provide services (management, consulting, design, research and development, etc.), supply materials and products, and design, manufacture and or supply equipment. Managing tenders and contracts is a 5-day course that takes participants into a journey through the whole steps of outsourcing procurement. This includes understanding the competitive environment, procurement process, tendering procedures, contracting types, methods and ethics.
Participants at the completion of this course will be able to:
- Understand the contract legal issues, and determine methods of contracting, documentation, and differentiate between contract types
- Learn tendering best practice process, through bidding to awarding
- Know how to manage contracts, variation orders, approvals, contracts administration, and payment system
- Manage change orders, and administer claims, disputes, and appeals
- Secure how to close a contract and thereafter close a project.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to target all participants who would like to learn more in depth about the procurement processes; tendering and contracts. It is suitable for all who are not aware, confused and overwhelm about the tendering and contracting processes and its workflow, as well as those who are interested to improve their skills and understand the best practices in the procurement domain.
- Comprehensive Training Manual
- Valuable Text book in Managing Tenders and Contracts
- Certified Completion Certificate (35 Hours)