Managing projects using MS Project 2019 is a very valuable course in order to deliver the fundamentals of planning and scheduling skills that everyone needs to manage projects successfully. This course shows you how to drive the application through each stage of the project management life cycle and offers multiple best practices for using the software while defining, planning, executing, monitoring and control, and closing a project. Participants will learn more about Planning and scheduling by knowing, baseline, project progressing, statusing, reporting using earned value, presenting your schedule reports in various formats such as Bar Chart, Gantt Chart, Summary Bars and many more.
The participants of this course will be able to:
- Understand the project management life cycle and unveil the secrets of MS project 2019.
- Learn all about how to master the MS Project application, navigate around it, and develop project schedules.
- Master how to work with schedules, optimization, leveling, updating, reporting and presenting project status.
- Unveil the power of MS Project application, features, functions and enhancements to answer all project scheduling needs.
- Prepare to attend the MS Project Certification Exam, based on the latest MS Project version.
Who Should Attend?
Project managers, Project engineers and all individuals who use MS Project regularly. This includes project schedulers, planners, project controllers, and project, design engineers, project leaders, industrial and product engineers, programmers, designers, business analysts, testers, quality team members, SW consultants, functional managers, information technology professionals, and all Individuals who work or a member in the project management.
- Comprehensive Course-In-Book Training Study Slides
- A valuable Text Book in Planning and Scheduling Projects using MS Project 2019
- Completion Certificate (35 Contact Hours)