Risk can be almost any undesirable event associated with the work. It is the chance of something happening that will have an impact upon objectives. It includes possibility of loss or gain, or variation from a desired or planned outcome, because of the uncertainty associated with following a particular course of action.
The purpose of project risk management is to minimize the risks of not achieving the objectives of the project and to identify and take advantages of opportunities.
This course will train participants on risk project management that is the development of the culture, processes and structures toward the effective management of potential opportunities and adverse effects. The participants will learn setting priorities, allocating resources, and responding with different strategies and processes in order to reduce the risk of the project not achieving its objectives. Hence providing project insight, knowledge and confidence for better decision-making for better business and project outcomes, through capturing of opportunities and reduction in risk exposure.
- Review project risk terms, definitions, concepts and principles.
- Understand how project risk is evolved and how to manage it.
- Learn how to implement the best practices on managing project risk.
- Know how to develop options and make informed decision.
- Master how to Monitor and Control Project Risks
Who Should Attend?
The training is intended for people working in a projects and operations. Project managers, team members, project engineers, design engineers, project leaders, industrial engineers, program managers, programmer, designer, business analysts, architect, testers, quality assurance, SW consultants, functional managers, information technology professionals) who needs to understand the importance of Project Risk Management and have a good understanding of how to implement, identify, analyze and develop responses against these risk in their organization.
- Illustrated Course-In-Book Training Study Slides
- Valuable Text Book in Project Risk Management
- Completion Certificate (14 Contact Hours)
There are no reviews yet.